Dr. Andrew Sempere
• Co-founder of The Place Lab, operating at the intersection of location, narrative and technology.
• Creative Technology Lead at ToasterLab studio for mixed reality storytelling.
• Software developer at Performant Software, specializing in developing tools for digital humanities scholarship.
• Researcher in residence and lecturer at La Manufacture (Haute École de Théâtre de Suisse Romande).
• Consulting creative technologist for hire, specializing in creative computation and performance.
You may have seen my artwork at: Fourth Moscow Biennale Lausanne Les Urbaines Festival Seattle Bumbershoot Music Festival Siggraph 2002 Boston Cyberarts 7th Manifestation Internationale Vidéo et Art Électronique Version 2.0 festival at the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art.